Overhead Hoist and Crane Safety Sessions are designed to provide the basics and expand your employees’ knowledge.
Who should attend?
Course session includes:
- Classroom Training
- 38-page Safety Session Manuals Covering Hoists,Cranes, Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices
- Evaluation of Sample Parts
- Question and Answer Periods
- Testing Not Included
- Certification Certificates, Cards, and Decals are NOT Included
- Hands-On Training is Not Included
What will be learned?
- Basic Terminology
- Who Should Inspect?
- Injury Statistics Which Enforce the Importance of Training
- Responsibilities of Operators
- Basic OSHA Daily Inspection Requirements for Hoists, Cranes, Slings, and Below-the-Hook Devices
- Basic Inspection Methods
- Basic Safe Use of Hoists, Cranes, Slings and Below-the- Hook Devices
Course session length
One – 2 to 4 Hour Day (Multiple Sessions Can Be Provided During One Day)
- At any of your facilities in the USA or at our facilities.