G.W. Becker, Inc. is a leading service provider for the overhead crane industry. Breakdowns create issues to your production schedule and can be avoided. Our Qualified Technicians are trained to solve complex, critical overhead crane problems. With the assistance of our staff of electrical and mechanical engineers, we are able to offer the correct solutions to you, 24/7 – 365 days a year.
Maintenance & Repairs
As with any piece of equipment, failure at some point and time can be expected.
G.W. Becker, Inc. technicians are highly trained & qualified in troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs for all makes and models of cranes.
- Quality Parts – All makes & models
- 24hr breakdown service
- Competitively Priced
- Fast delivery
- Full Service Repair for Hoist and Cranes
Prevent equipment failure before it occurs.
With G.W. Becker, Inc. regularly scheduled and performed preventive maintenance service, facilities protect and increase overhead crane reliability.
We provide the resources required to manage planned maintenance and create schedules – allowing you to budget and balance your workload more efficiently.
Preventive maintenance (PM) is conducted to keep equipment working and/or extend the life of the equipment.
In-House Hoist Repair
G.W. Becker, Inc. is a Factory Authorized Service Center.
- In-House Chain Inspection and Repair
- Any Type
- Electric Chain
- Hand Chain
- Ratchet Lever
- Any Make, Model or Capacity
- Ship Hoist to our Facility or Schedule for Pick-Up
- Flat Inspection Fees (contact sales for details)
- Factory Trained Technicians
- OEM Warranty Repairs Accepted
- Hoist Tested and Certified per A.S.M.E.
- Any Type
- Upon Completion of Inspection, recommended repairs will be quoted
- Inspection fees waived if repairs are performed
G.W. Becker, Inc. has the expertise to manage an overhead crane installation project from start to finish. With single source responsibility, we provide turnkey services from conceptual runway design, overhead crane manufacturing and self-performing installation of the equipment.
G.W. Becker Inc. Technicians are trained in the following: