OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR TRAINING
This training course could prove to be one of your best investments. It will provide these benefits…and more.
- Improve plant safety by increasing employee knowledge.
- Help your company comply with OSHA safety requirements.
- Reduction in equipment breakdowns and costly downtime.
- Reduce your company’s legal liabilities by providing training to all overhead crane operators.
- Better employee morale.
- Lower insurance premiums are possible.
Who should attend?
Course Session Includes:
- Classroom training
- 150-page training manuals covering hoists, cranes, slings and below-the-hook devices
- Evaluation of 100+ sample parts
- Question and answer period
- Written testing
- Certification certificates, cards and decals
- Hands-on training available
- Proper crane terminology
- Injury statistics
- Who should inspect?
- Listing of codes pertaining to overhead hoists, cranes, and attachments
- OSHA daily overhead hoist and crane operator inspection requirements and instruction in proper inspection methods
- Review of “CMAA Crane Operator Manual”
- Proper sling use instructions
- Proper use of below-the-hook devices
- Basic maintenance procedures and requirements
- At any of your facilities in the USA or at our facilities.
The cost will vary depending on location, length and the number of attendees.
Session costs are tax-deductible. All expenses of continuing education (including registration fees, travel, meals and lodging) taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible, according the Treasury Regulation 1.162-5 Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F2d307.
You can be trained at your site or at our facilities.