G.W. Becker, Inc. COVID-19 Response
March 25, 2020
RE: COVID-19 PANDEMIC
To Our Valued Customers,
G. W. Becker, Inc. is considered an essential business according to the DHS guidelines, and will continue operations unless further developments mandate otherwise. Our ongoing business supports the manufacture of machinery utilized in the Energy, Transportation, Mining, Primary Steel, Oil & Gas, Paper, and Chemical industries along with their supply chains. In addition, we provide onsite inspection and field repair services for these industries so that they may continue to function.
As a company, we will be continuing our operations and normal business hours while following the proper safety guidelines. We will continue to monitor the evolving conditions related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
To protect our employees and customers we are working in full compliance with the recommendations from the US Government’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and OSHA. We have implemented the following measures:
- No visitors or salespeople are permitted to enter our facilities
- Distribution and posting of COVID-19 information
- Limited contact with delivery personnel
- Some office staff is working remotely
- Employees are to remain home if they are feeling unwell
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of the restrooms and common areas of the office and shop facilities
- Staggered lunch times in the manufacturing shop to promote social distancing
- Conducting virtual meetings with customers and vendors
- We have provided sanitizing wipes and/or liquids for all our locations and departments
- Our Service vehicles are equipped with sanitizing wipes
- Service calls to customer sites will be limited to single-day trips
We are working with our suppliers to minimize the impact on our supply chain. We are currently experiencing a few minor disruptions, but may anticipate more as this pandemic continues. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while overcoming these challenges.
We understand that this pandemic may likely be affecting your business in unique ways as well. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your projects or business operations so that we can continue to meet your needs to the best of our ability.
As things are changing rapidly, we will continue to update you on any changes that may influence your business. We appreciate your continued support as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
For any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Regional Sales Manager:
- Art Goforth Mobile: 216-213-2751
- Chris Shaw Mobile: 724-699-0175
- Dave Yetso Mobile: 724-699-8307
- Don Cioffi Mobile: 724-301-0487
- Don Eve Mobile: 724-813-6797
- Fred Pokrywka Mobile: 717-673-6794
Or contact one of the G.W. Becker, Inc. employees listed below to assist you:
- Sales Manager Ron Piso Ext. 425
- Production and Service Mgr. Justin Wellendorf Ext. 418
- Service Coordinator Andy Dominique Ext. 419
Thank you for relying on G. W. Becker, Inc. for your overhead lifting solutions. Take care and be safe.