EMPLOYMENT – REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
G.W. Becker, Inc. (GWBI) is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for providing actions which will result in continual positive sales growth for the assigned territory by creating a territory development plan, establishing and expanding the customer base and working directly with key accounts.
- Responsible for all sales activities, pertaining to the assigned customer base, either on per account basis as assigned, or geographic territory as determined.
- Inquiry generation, estimating, proposal development, follow-up, sales closure, order entry as needed, possible scheduling or coordination with the customer for on-site projects, and general overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer information in customer relationship management software
- New customer development
- Maintain existing accounts/customers
- Further develop existing accounts
- Maintain current customer equipment lists
- Marketing and general promotion of GWBI
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to demonstrate patience, tact, courtesy, discretion and tolerance to others. Ability to interact with individuals in a respectful manner, and to engage others in a constructive two-way conversation.
- Oral communication ability – Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written communication ability – Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to plan and organize work – Ability to establish courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Teamwork ability – Ability to actively participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Enthusiasm and initiative – Ability to maintain an enthusiastic, proactive approach to meet job responsibilities. Demonstrate persistence and be able to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to negotiate and persuade others – Ability to persuade and influence others, and to negotiate to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- Customer focus orientation – Ability to make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions. Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
- Previous sales experience is required, sales experience in a manufacturing industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred
- Must have current valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- 5 years relevant experience (Preferred)